Merry Christams,

Did you find a christmas present yet, how about a 914?

I have a 72 driver to sell. It is red and has 1.7L with Weber carb swap and the tranny is upgradded to the better shift style (I believe 75 tranny upgrade). New Brakes all around, new battery, new starter, ignition switch recently replaced, cap rotar, coil, wires & plugs, points, etc replaced in last year. Tires have tons of tread on them, full sized spare. She looks good with clean interior and solid in the trunks and under the battery where normally rotted out on these. This has repairs done to the pans and I am told the laterals have the reinforcements put in too.

It needs driver side sail panel replaced (have the part no time to do the work) and minor body work with fresh paint to look 100%; now she looks about 90% unless up close, pictures are current from today for most of them (not the first 4)... I drive it now and get looks and tons of compliments.

I am listing her for $8500 obo, cash talks

I can send pics if interested. I am in FL and they can ship her right out to you if interested, duaghter getting married...

Includes some extras like:
driver's side sail panel
set 5 steel wheels
spare set of rocker panels
Misc odds and ends left over from regular maintenance

For an extra $2200 I can include a enclosed car trailer to put her in and pull 'er back home with you if you want to come pick her up.

Here are a few basic pics, will upload more soon.

914 Basic Pics

Jon