Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS A/C Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ansbacher
Offering for sale all of the main components of a DPD Air Conditioning System minus the interior blower and vent housing assembly. These were just removed from my 74 2.0 L. I do not know the last time the A/C system functioned, so do not know the status of any of these parts, but if someone is in need of parts for originality, here is your chance. I will sell piece by piece at prices listed below or if someone wants to make an offer on the whole kit and caboodle I am open to offers.

York Compressor (Dated 5-74) Pulleys spin freely - 175.00
Condenser/Fan Unit - 150.00
Evaporator - 75.00
Drier - 40.00
Fittings - 40.00

Shipping Extra - Some of this stuff is pretty heavy. Local pickup, all the better. I am in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=480
876]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=480880]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Amphicar770
Never, ever, reuse a drier. New ones are about $20.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.