Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuse Box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
martinef1963
I just wanted to take a moment and give the EngMan a big shout out for his new fuse box. I just got it yesterday and can't wait to install it. The box is sturdy, and the fuse illustration ellimnates any confusion, plus the instructions are easy to read and follow.

I'm sure there are other products out there that are as well made, but I can only mention those that I have used.

If you haven't seen or bought one of these - the resource section is the place to look.

Thanks - mark.

Fernando
Carlitos Way
Got one. Love it. My mechanic was shocked when he saw it, but I think it's great... and no need to tape down your fuses when you're drivin' for fun.
Engman
Thanks guys! I try to do my part to keep these wonderful cars on the road.

Wait till next week! Something new!

M
bd1308
who sells 7 1/2 amp blade fuses screwy.gif
Gary
NAPA, Walmart, FLAPs...

Bought a bunch last weekend working on the electrical system - always a joy on these 30 year old cars... The Engman fusebox is a class product BTW.
xitspd
I agree, my mechanic was blown away with this solid product. Keep up the good work EngMan...... the stock unit belongs in the attached.
bd1308
didnt know they *made* those.....i'm lookin at one of those though. I'll get one after i run out of the patriotic fuses (red, white, blue) wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.