Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911t race car -- If I had ANY space,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nebreitling
but unfortunately, i don't, so i hope one of you buys this.

car is in palo alto, price is right.

http://www.craigslist.org/pen/car/58183457.html

if you buy this car, you owe me a beer. cause i want it, but i can't have it sad.gif beerchug.gif
Trekkor
I would, but...

KT
machina
neat car, but if that went to the palo alto concours then I might bring my teener to pebble beach. laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Feb 3 2005, 01:50 PM)
i want it

why ??? confused24.gif
anthony
Nathan has cylinder envy. biggrin.gif

Seriously, I wouldn't buy a car like this without a good hard look at it. It looks a little tired. I'm not sure what they did with it at the Palo Alto Concours. Park it out of sight somewhere so that wine and cheese sensibilities weren't upset?
Britain Smith
There needs to be more details on the motor, tranny, and suspension. Any 911 is a good deal at $6500 if it is solid and all there.

-Britain
jd74914
agree.gif

I want to know about all the mods. If its just a stock T with body changes its not worth it IMHO. T engines just don't cut it in racecars dry.gif (sorry if I offend anyone, my dad's street car has a carbed TV and even he wants more power)

now if it was an rsr of something w00t.gif drooley.gif
Joe Bob
It's worth 6500 max....nuthin' special though....if it's not rusty it would be a fun project. You'd have to lose a lot of the "new" parts to be anything nice. Hell, it's a classic long hood...that's worth something.
morgan
He sent me more pictures It has rust!!!!

JM barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.