Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 Ravenna Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
McMark
Looks like this car is for sale. It's not my car, but you can contact me. I've crawled around this car and while there is rust, it's not into the structure or the chassis. Floor pan work for sure. I think it's a decent starting point and could be a nice project. I think it's worth $1200, but feel free to send along offers.

The car and the final word belong to jcd914.

Delivery to SoCal is possible.
rgalla9146
How much for the Ford tractor ?
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Dec 30 2014, 05:33 PM) *

biggrin.gif
Mike Fitton
Is the 2 wheel trailer for sale?
mikea100
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Dec 30 2014, 05:33 PM) *

av-943.gif
dudzy's914
What wheels are on the green car?
JStroud
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Dec 30 2014, 02:33 PM) *

av-943.gif

Well it's not a Ford, and it's not for sale, old Ferguson, belongs to a friend, brought it home and got it running, need to take it back to his ranch.
JStroud
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 30 2014, 04:07 PM) *

lol-2.gif you guys are killing me. av-943.gif

It's a 16ft tandem axle....not for sale either...how would I bring home all my new toys without it.

Oh and the cars not FS either.....maybe soon..but not today. lol-2.gif
914werke
Ravenna, I got all excited till I saw it was a color change. Too bad.
Alright ill bite, how much to see it in my garage?
Mark did the blasted car go?
dudzy's914
QUOTE(dudzy's914 @ Dec 30 2014, 09:03 PM) *

What wheels are on the green car?

headbang.gif sorry just notice it's the same car slap.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(JStroud @ Dec 30 2014, 11:25 PM) *

QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Dec 30 2014, 02:33 PM) *

av-943.gif

Well it's not a Ford, and it's not for sale, old Ferguson, belongs to a friend, brought it home and got it running, need to take it back to his ranch.

JSroud,
Love those Ford/Ferguson tractors. I sold my Dad's (orig owner) 1949 8N Ford tractor when he quit farming and cleaned everything off the farm a long time ago. I had over 100 phone calls the day it hit the ForSale local papers. Guys with pockets of cash lined up the next day before the sun came up & it sold at a premium $. Wish I could have kept it, but didn't have room to store it.
BTW: Dr. Evil, you need one on your estate in Ohio. popcorn[1].gif
Tom
JStroud
Yep the nice ones go fairly quick, lots of people who like them for yard art.
This one is a Harry ferguson, before he partnered with Massey, cool old tractor.
I've had a few old fords myself over the years, but then in 03 I bought a brand new kubota with front loader and never looked back.

The Ferguson belongs to a friend, was a tractor on his Dads pear orchard in the Delta near Isleton ca, he lives there now. I brought it home to get it running again for him, he's having a nice Ranch sign made, then the tractor will sit on one side, and an old flatbed ranch truck on the other....yard art. confused24.gif whatever.
jcd914
QUOTE(JStroud @ Dec 30 2014, 08:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Dec 30 2014, 04:07 PM) *

lol-2.gif you guys are killing me. av-943.gif

It's a 16ft tandem axle....not for sale either...how would I bring home all my new toys without it.

Oh and the cars not FS either.....maybe soon..but not today. lol-2.gif

For the right price the green/gold car is for sale smile.gif
I've been going to put an ad for it but haven't had time or pictures.

I was told it could be worth $2K since it is a structurally sound 73, too bad about the color change.

Jim

Mueller
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 30 2014, 08:55 PM) *

Ravenna, I got all excited till I saw it was a color change. Too bad.
Alright ill bite, how much to see it in my garage?
Mark did the blasted car go?

I missed out on the blasted car myself, it was shipping out the day I contacted him to make an offer on it sad.gif
McMark
icon_bump.gif

Open to offers. This car is worth saving.
napasteve
If you get to the point of parting the car out, I'm interested in the rear bumper top.
914werke
Are you planning on visiting the PNW anytime?
jcd914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jan 15 2015, 02:39 PM) *

Are you planning on visiting the PNW anytime?

The "Possible" delivery to SoCal is because I have a new granddaughter in Long Beach and have been (and will be) making trips down to visit and so it would be relatively cheap to deliver.

I don't have any current plans to go north anytime soon.
But for the right deal I would be willing to work with someone on delivery.

Thanks
Jim

McMark
Rich I have a motor that I need to take to Seattle, but that may not be for another month or two. I could pull the car behind
McMark
Price drop icon_bump.gif
914werke
Mark (Jeff?) Ill call tomorrow as I have someone who is in need of a roller.
Theclassiccarcoroner
Was this a 2.0 914? I'm interested, but very far from you. I'm in Georgia. How low can you go on the price?
JStroud
So it's clear, Jim ( jcd914 ) owns the car, McMark just posted the pictures for someone to look at the car, it's stored at my house.

If you're interested please contact Jim....
jcd914
Yes I own this 914 roller.
Mark had a potential buyer and Jeff was kind enough to take some pictures (car currently at Jeff's) and Mark posted them here to be seen by the buyer.
Mark's original buyer passed and this post was turned into a For Sale ad.

Mark offered to broker the sale of this and I am letting him do that.

I had the car at Mark's shop to get an estimate on rust repair, so he knows more about the condition of the car than I do. Given that, it only seems logical that he be the contact for this sale.

I am happy to answer any questions but as I said Mark has looked the car over at his shop.

I would like to get it sold and I'm sure Jeff would like it gone but I don't feel like giving it away.

Thanks
Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.