Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S - Bendpak 7000 & Western 9000 2 post lifts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
infraredcalvin
Anyone interested in a well used 2 post lift? Company I work for bought a used car dealership with a rear covered service area. Prior owners left in a hurry and left these behind.

I have 2, will need to be cleaned up and serviced, missing a few parts, a quick search looks like parts are readily avail.

Pick up only, they are currently installed, but no power to verify operation.. Located in Fullerton, CA.

Looking to get about $300 for the BendPak & $500 for the Western. Prices are OBO.

I'll post pics in a bit, please feel free to ask any questions here.

Thanks,
Pat
Mark Henry
Great price!

The first question anyone should ask is are they single or 3 phase hook-up?
JmuRiz
Someone out west snatch this smoking deal up ASAP!
I already have a 4-post, at that price I'd add a 2-post too.
euro911
Pat, can you send me some pix? I'm in Torrance, CA
infraredcalvin
Some pics... Sorry they are big, had to upload to photobucket, I also apologize for the extraneous junk in the pics, I wasnt really dressed to get dirty...

The Western has most of its parts. Looks to need a couple of pulleys and the structural inserts for the lift arms. Three are a few in ground lifts at the site with the inserts, whoever buys is welcome to scavenge parts from them. Looks to be operating off 220v.

The Bend Pak looks much more abused. The motor is missing, replacements can be had online, I would stay away from anything with a 110 feed. The arms are there but the pad inserts are missing (also avail online).

Both could use a good degrease/clean, paint, and lube. I'd also replace cables hoses and associated hardware.

I was going to keep, them for my shop, but I have a lift already and need to focus my efforts on my cars not my shop!!!

Western:
IPB Image

Bend Pak:
IPB Image
rgalla9146

Also, for inside use, better check your ceiling height.
forrestkhaag
Would you be available for me to drop by today to see the offer? I am a cash Buyer
Forrest
infraredcalvin
(Delete)

Have full access to site now...
infraredcalvin
Bump

Yes these are small projects, but reap big rewards...
infraredcalvin
Bumping this again. Still have these... Make me an offer, also willing to trade... I need conversion/race parts...
McMark
Height measurement is critical. wink.gif
bfrymire
Forwarded this to a buddy.
infraredcalvin
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 19 2015, 02:14 PM) *

Height measurement is critical. wink.gif

Thanks, never thought to measure, I'll do so and post next time I'm out. I'm guessing around 10' tall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.