QUOTE(r_towle @ Dec 30 2014, 05:45 PM) *

find a new job.

Finish your car...

oh, we are talking about this decade?

Which one?
wndsnd
Flip a coin then do the 914.

I inspire.

I will be over as soon as I can find my heated battery powered vest.
boxsterfan
Resolution: To not buy a sledgehammer because very bad things will happen.
r_towle
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Dec 30 2014, 05:53 PM) *

Flip a coin then do the 914.

I inspire.

I will be over as soon as I can find my heated battery powered vest.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-black-heate...dd-00001984c82e
raw1298
Finish and drive the car, legally.
pilothyer
To buy less parts that I might need, and to use more parts that I already have.
forrestkhaag
I am resolved to resolve what the heck the attachment lug looks like for the Taco Plate sender sold to my by Pelican!! Not a standard Spade Connector and too small for a cloths pin......... hair pin,.... or zip-tie.
stevegm
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Dec 30 2014, 06:24 PM) *

I am resolved to resolve what the heck the attachment lug looks like for the Taco Plate sender sold to my by Pelican!! Not a standard Spade Connector and too small for a cloths pin......... hair pin,.... or zip-tie.

You lost me with Taco Plate. Don't tacos come wrapped? Why would you need a plate?
bdstone914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Dec 30 2014, 05:24 PM) *

You may have the wrong sender. The 911 sender has a round flat connector. The 914 sender had a flat spade terminal. If is says 150 it may work but you gave to open up a spade connector or find the right connector.
phatnine11
I resolve NOT to make any resolutions, I'm tired of lying to myself every Jan 01.
PanelBilly
To drive my car
dudzy's914
Finish the car before Hershey
michael7810
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 30 2014, 07:16 PM) *

QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Dec 30 2014, 05:24 PM) *

You may have the wrong sender. The 911 sender has a round flat connector. The 914 sender had a flat spade terminal. If is says 150 it may work but you gave to open up a spade connector or find the right connector.

I couldn't find the right connector either so I filed the sender a bit to use a standard spade connector.
oldschool
Get busy on my 911....Ive had it for 11 years just sitting headbang.gif need to driving.gif
Cairo94507
To have my Six in my garage by August 4th - done.
stevegm
QUOTE(dudzy's914 @ Dec 30 2014, 10:00 PM) *

Finish the car before Hershey

Me too. What year? What do you have to do to finish it for Hershey?
mobymutt
To look behind the rocker panels. sad.gif
siverson
Wrench less and drive a bit more.

And get my orange car back on the road.
infraredcalvin
Finish the rebuild, and sort the car for Rennsport Reunion V! Actually this is for my 930, but once sorted I can concentrate on the 914!
turk22
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Dec 30 2014, 11:10 PM) *

To look behind the rocker panels. sad.gif

agree.gif
zambezi
finally get the car painted so I can put it back together. And finally title it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.