Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rick918
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
On the low boost setting, the 5.0L V8 makes 680hp (507kW) and 920Nm at the rear wheels. For a 1,150kg car, that’s plenty enough power, and Finn Arne admits that it can be a real handful at times.

Your favorite motor.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/09/twin-t...-monster-inside
green914
WOW! happy11.gif
Maltese Falcon
Carl over at 928 Motorsports is a guru on all things 928; force fed, 6.0L stokers, Salt Flats world record holder, Pike Peak.
He is a long time believer in these engines , and MSDS headers are run on all of his hot rod engines.
Rick (alien) has a 928 for power in his black gt driving.gif
These engines do need the dry sump though, in high g-loading turns.
Marty
drive-ability
Rick,
Looking at that car, the quality of the build is so fantastic ! The engineering, racing knowledge that goes into a car like this shows. Nice to see guys doing things like this in the age of a non gas / oil world. LOVE IT piratenanner.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Dec 30 2014, 09:26 PM) *

Carl over at 928 Motorsports is a guru on all things 928; force fed, 6.0L stokers, Salt Flats world record holder, Pike Peak.
He is a long time believer in these engines , and MSDS headers are run on all of his hot rod engines.
Marty

Marty,

What are you doing for fuel and ignition on your beast?
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(r_towle @ Dec 30 2014, 07:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Dec 30 2014, 09:26 PM) *

Marty

Marty,

What are you doing for fuel and ignition on your beast?

Rob,
using the Halltech platinum 2000, Cayenne coil packs +RC injectors.
Building all of the various harnesses > all 100 miles of it laugh.gif
Marty
Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Dec 30 2014, 08:26 PM) *

Marty

I met Carl. I drove several hours to his shop. I was going to have him do the heads for my car. He took a look at my heads and offered to trade me a used set of 218 hp US spec heads for my 300 hp unobtainium euro heads. Maybe I had a dumb look that day but we didn't get off to a good start. He was fascinated with my Alien though. He wanted to buy it but balked at the asking price. So, anywho, nice car and a nice use of the M28 engine.
r_towle
How have you changed your look?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 1 2015, 06:22 PM) *

How have you changed your look?

bootyshake.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.