Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i just bought 5 hoosiers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nebreitling
they're 1-2 years old, w/ 4 heat cycles, LOTS of rubber left, been stored in climate controlled garage since... hope they still have some life in them. biggrin.gif
Randal
What compound?
SirAndy
QUOTE (nebreitling @ Feb 3 2005, 05:47 PM)
they're 1-2 years old, w/ 4 heat cycles, LOTS of rubber left, been stored in climate controlled garage since... hope they still have some life in them. biggrin.gif

you suck! mad.gif

but on a more lighter note, that won't help 'ya!
i'm still going to spank yer ass! spank.gif

flipa.gif biggrin.gif Andy
nebreitling
what compound

R's, not the S's... i assume that they won't heat up quite enough for AX? if so, i'll still keep 'em around for DE's.
Trekkor
nice score ohmy.gif

$20 bucks a tire... you beast.

Tell us what size and specs.

KT
Randal
The track tires work great with autox, as long as it's a warm day. Now you know why people show up with two drivers in the same group!
nebreitling
trek, 205/50/15.

off a NASA civic -- they changed wheel sizes....

wonder if i can fab up some tire warmers.... biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
Tire warmers.... Just rotate them through the back trunk. Tire warming is not legal in SCCA dry.gif
Stutgart46
I have several Hoosiers from a guy in North Carolina. His email is usdrctrs@aol.com. His service is exceptional and the tires always had tons of rubber left. The 205/50-15 is used so much by the gus in HSR that there are an abundance of scrubbed tires. They're great for DE's.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.