Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yippie! Got my Mueller Bearings!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
I wonder if Jeroen will notice if I just keep them....hehe biggrin.gif
r_towle
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Bleyseng
Ok, here's a pic of them.
Howard
Me too. They are beautiful! Thanks Mike.
Unfortunately, they were donated as a raffle prize for WCC. Think anyone will notice if they don't make it to the raffle?
Jeroen
Geoff, you bastard!
If Monique gets busted with them in customs, I'm not going down there to bail her out happy11.gif
neo914-6
I'll give $400 to whomever wins them (unless that is me)and doesn't want them! biggrin.gif

Why you should sell them: wink.gif
-400 bucks in your pocket
-they will cost more to install
-they will eliminate the original "feel" of the car ohmy.gif
-they cost more than some 914's
-Mueller designed them laugh.gif
-you need new brakes and other things more...

skline
I thought they were only about $400 in the first place? How much are they? If I got them straight from the source?
skline
Nevermind, I went and looked, I was right.

Cost:
$400.00 front and $400.00 rear

I only need the ones for the rear, the front ones are new factory but I was stupid and put Weltmiester urethanes in the rear. So I will wait till I win the ones at the WCC and install them in my car to replace the ones on the rear.
scotty914
i think we should have a tech session at the the wcc, on installing the bearings, i wont even charge for mike to put them on my car, i mean look at it this way he would be ruining the original value of my car and then i have to make sure they get lubed and taken care of. that is alot of stress put on me but i would be generous enough to let him do it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.