Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Year's Day drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
partsman
Actually got to go for a spin...over to Plum Island, cool out, but a nice day. Heat worked nicely. Of course, I lost a hub cap, but we all have to pay a price. Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Bruce Hinds
I've always liked those wheels. If it's the left front that you lost the cap on, I like the looks without the centers.
r_towle
Hey, where is your front plate?

Good to see at least one of the original east coast guys still actually driving a 914
partsman
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 1 2015, 06:05 PM) *

Hey, where is your front plate?

In my front trunk of course...where all stupid state issued front plates belong. I've been stopped before and they never ask.

QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 1 2015, 06:05 PM) *

Good to see at least one of the original east coast guys still actually driving a 914

I haven't been out much, family and work keep grabbing all my time. Elisa and I did go to Skip's a few times this year though.

I tend to hang on to things I really like....It's not the prettiest, it's still around because of all you did for me, and I still get a kick out of it. so no reason to get rid of it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.