Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A public thank you
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I just want to say, Mark (Engman) has come through again. I ordered some sway bar mounts, front and rear, on Monday and they all arrived today. Outstanding quality and great price and shipping faster than if he were living down the street. If you want to install a sway bar on your car, this is the guy to call for the mounts.

Good Job Mark and Thank you.
Aaron Cox
hmm... i need to order some wink.gif
swood
Cool. What's your email address?
double-a
i'm thinking of adding sway bars, can someone post pics of these mounts?

~a
skline
QUOTE (swood @ Feb 3 2005, 07:42 PM)

v8chalon at comcast dot net. I assume this is for the pictures?
CptTripps
Yeah, the stuff I've bought from him has been kick-ass. I got the pedal board, and the fusebox. I'll be ordering the long kit this week...

To borrow some eBay Feedback lingo...

"A++++++++ Seller. Would deal with again."
skline
Here are the parts I ordered, This is the second set front and rear I have bought from him. They work great. I also got the rear suspension shims from him too. Excellent parts.

Engman
Thanks guys!! I have very simple reasoning on what I will make and sell - I have to like it and know that it will work.

Wait till you see what I will have for sale next week!! Something new will be offered.

M
Allan
I will always try and do business with someone here before anyone else and from what I've seen, Engman is one of the reasons why!
SpecialK
QUOTE (Engman @ Feb 3 2005, 07:55 PM)
Thanks guys!! I have very simple reasoning on what I will make and sell - I have to like it and know that it will work.

Wait till you see what I will have for sale next week!! Something new will be offered.

M

Hmmm idea.gif ....A cammed and bellcranked alternative to the pneumatic trunk shocks?

Whatever it is, I'm sure it was tested, and retested! wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (Engman @ Feb 3 2005, 07:55 PM)
Thanks guys!!  I have very simple reasoning on what I will make and sell - I have to like it and know that it will work.

M

Oooh, Oooh, I know I know.................... but I'm not going to tell you guys flipa.gif laugh.gif beerchug.gif

Well, I think I know..... unsure.gif idea.gif confused24.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
Mark has come through for me twice. Great guy and great products. Plus he is donating to the Targa-Aid charity raffle. A real asset to the 914 community.
seanery
damn, I don't know what it is....Mark gives excellent service in addition to the kewl products.
MattR
916 targa tops? laugh.gif
double-a
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 3 2005, 07:55 PM)
Here are the parts I ordered, This is the second set front and rear I have bought from him. They work great. I also got the rear suspension shims from him too. Excellent parts.

good looking stuff, thanks.

~a
StratPlayer
Cool,,, it sounds like the fender well liners are about to show up,,, just a guess smilie_pokal.gif cool.gif
swood
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 3 2005, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (swood @ Feb 3 2005, 07:42 PM)

v8chalon at comcast dot net. I assume this is for the pictures?

Yep. But bear with me. My friends don't say I have special needs for nothing. biggrin.gif screwy.gif w00t.gif
Engman
Oooh, Oooh, I know I know.................... but I'm not going to tell you guys  

Shhhhhhhhhhh! You do know and are T.H.E. tester. After you verify and confirm then this will be offered. We will be public about the testing / any changes.

No not fender well liners yet - still working on design - it has to be different than what is out there and it will be, but the mounting brackets are kicking my ass right now.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.