Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have rotor specs?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I'm looking for minimum thickness specs for rotors. I have set that I want to get resurfaced but no one locally has specs anymore so they won't touch them.
Luke M
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 3 2015, 07:23 AM) *

I'm looking for minimum thickness specs for rotors. I have set that I want to get resurfaced but no one locally has specs anymore so they won't touch them.

Hi Rick,

I have this chart for the 914/914-6..
r_towle
They need to be round, flat, and smooth.
rick 918-S
Thank you sir. smile.gif
r_towle
No problem, always happy to help with detailed advise smile.gif
tomeric914
Never tried to attach a PDF before but here goes... Attached are the rotor specs from Sebro for many different Porsches which was sent to me some time ago.

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ Jan 3 2015, 05:18 PM) *

Never tried to attach a PDF before but here goes... Attached are the rotor specs from Sebro for many different Porsches which was sent to me some time ago.

Click to view attachment

Thanks! Actually I was wanting the specs for our barn find 912. Since I'm funding the resurrection for my son we are on my budget which means we are only rebuilding and replacing what we really need to the first time around. I was surprised to see the 912 specs minimum thickness (solid rotors like the 914) are different than the 914. WTF.gif confused24.gif screwy.gif

Rich go back to the sand box. biggrin.gif
r_towle
froggy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.