I've just installed a new set of RS inspired Boge struts on my 914 and these are the take off set. They've been in service for 5 years and that's only about 3,000 miles of easy use.

This front strut package includes:

- L&R Boge struts. They were Carrera take-offs and I did have these jig checked for straightness with a factory jig (a rare tool). They were cleaned, media blasted and powder coated and are in excellent condition. Dust caps are included but are not pictured.
Click to view attachment

- Hubs with new bearings, races, seals, nuts-bolts-washers and new German Sport 20mm vented rotors.
Click to view attachment

- Brembo Boxster monoblock four piston calipers. These are Boxster take-offs that have been serviced, cleaned, media blasted and refinished. Street pads and the caliper adapters are included.
Click to view attachment

You will need strut inserts that are compatible with the Boge 911 Carrera strut and it's possible your existing 914 strut inserts could be moved into these struts. I can help you determine if that's possible. If needed, I can source Koni Sport adjustable inserts at a very competitive price.

And then it's a matter of installing them on your 914. Feel free to email or call if you have questions.

$2,200 or best offer.

Rich
a914guy@aol.com
214-796-2895