Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1 set of mini lite wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porschevair
1 set of 4 mini lites wheels made in England true and straight 6-1/2 x15 in
bolt holes custom machined for studs so you can use open lug nuts $1175.00 shipped or obo
danoswork
QUOTE(porschevair @ Jan 3 2015, 01:59 PM) *

1 set of 4 mini lites wheels made in England true and straight 6-1/2 x15 in
bolt holes custom machined for studs so you can use open lug nuts $1175.00 shipped or obo

Do you still have these for sale? Can you send a photo of lug hole area, can you use ball nuts (porsche) or are these for acorn type?
Thanks.
dug
It looks like the lug seats have been modified, but its hard to tell in this picture. And the ones in the lower right wheel appear different than the others, but agin difficult to make out with only this one photo. Please provide details.
danoswork
QUOTE(dug @ Jan 15 2015, 02:06 PM) *

It looks like the lug seats have been modified, but its hard to tell in this picture. And the ones in the lower right wheel appear different than the others, but agin difficult to make out with only this one photo. Please provide details.

I have a set. The original holes are recessed with a flat shelf not tappeared. Similar to early 60's US mags. I had to source some wheelbolts from England that had flat edges and use washers. I am afraid that these may have been machined too much as there is not much thickness there. I am assuming that with the use of studs you. Would use 356/912/911 lug nuts.
Re Minilite sport wheels. Aluminum.
tyd959
Quote: 1 set of 4 mini lites wheels made in England true and straight 6-1/2 x15 in

I am sending a private message
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.