Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom leather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
I have been thinking about the Singer interiors and I did a random search for woven leather and found this.

http://www.edelmanleather.com/products/uph...thentic-woven/#
JmuRiz
My wife says it's easy enough to find, she's spec'd it out for clients before (interior architecture & design).

I showed her the Singer once and she wasn't as amazed by the materials as I was, since she's seen similar in furniture. Singer's done well bringing high end fit, finish and materials into a car. Truly high end interior office/furnishing stuff.
I wish I knew how to do interiors, I'm sure with her help we could do amazing things with the simple 914 interior.
Vysoc
The Singer truly captures the essence and spirit of what everyone loves about the 911. The iconic shape, the stance, does it ask anyone in the 914-6 community, could a 914-6 be created in the same spirit with a M471 theme?
The car would be rediculously expensive but what a great concept for a resto mod?

The Singer Web-Site is great motivation to get moving on my project.......gotta go too much work to do!!!

Vysoc idea.gif flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.