Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATS wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I am looking for four 5-lug ATS Cookie Cutters in good condition /no curb rash and true to form. I don't care about finish as I will refinish the wheels once purchased. I am in southern California and would prefer to pick up but can pay reasonable shipping if the wheels are priced reasonably. If anyone has experience with cookie cutters on a stock 914, I would appreciate knowing if the 7's will fit without altering the rear fenders. Thanks. I can be reached at forrestkhaag@gmail.com or 949 422-3384
shadygrady
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jan 4 2015, 02:12 PM) *

I am looking for four 5-lug ATS Cookie Cutters in good condition /no curb rash and true to form. I don't care about finish as I will refinish the wheels once purchased. I am in southern California and would prefer to pick up but can pay reasonable shipping if the wheels are priced reasonably. If anyone has experience with cookie cutters on a stock 914, I would appreciate knowing if the 7's will fit without altering the rear fenders. Thanks. I can be reached at forrestkhaag@gmail.com or 949 422-3384

I have two 6's and two 7's. I will try to get pictures tomorrow. I don't remember whether they are perfect or not. They were true. Price is negotiable, but I live just north of Atlanta, so shipping might be an issue. After I get pictures, you can make an offer if you're interested.

Thanks,
Grady
Mr.242
I have two extra 15x6's. Pm me for a good deal, you pay shipping from 98042.
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Jan 5 2015, 07:33 AM) *

I have two extra 15x6's. Pm me for a good deal, you pay shipping from 98042.

i found and purchase four 6's but would like to find a deal on two 7's / then sell two of my 6's.....
brant
7s on stock fenders are not a guaranteed fit
I've never owned a car they would fit on without pulling the fenders
some people have been able to do it but with narrow tires

and the hubcaps are the same as ring style fuch hubcaps...
SLITS
15 X 7s fit a narrow body with 195/65 tires ... I know ... That's what I run. Really close on the drivers' side of my car.
SLITS
Trasssh ... double post
infraredcalvin
I've got some 7s with no tires you're welcome to test fit, and purchase if you like them. I'm in Ladera Ranch, about 15-20 min from Laguna Beach. Pm me.

Pat
colingreene
Forrest, If you want to sell the pair of 6's you have let me know.
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(colingreene @ Jan 9 2015, 12:52 AM) *

Forrest, If you want to sell the pair of 6's you have let me know.

I am working on a deal for two 7's so the two 6's may be up for sale

what do you want to pay for these ats that are matte black center, silver rim with clear coat / no rash etc. ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.