Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody got a low budget AM/FM CD laying around?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Will pay cash or trade for 914 stuff.....
914guy
MikeZ~
I don't know if there is a Best Buy around you, but if you look on the back of sunday's AD they have a pretty nice Kenwood for $100, I just bought one for my 914! They say free install, but I don't want some teenager in a blue shirt working on my 914, and it is only a store special, You can't get it on the internet confused24.gif

~Eric

In Fact:
IPB Image
Joe Bob
It's for the 356.....I just need a head unit.....got parts to get rid of as well.
Jeff Krieger
Eric, how were you able to scan that flyer so "square"? Does your scanning software straighten it for you?
914guy
Jeff~
It came from looking through the Best Buy website, I did not scan it. However I do know that the new HP software will auto straighten any scanned image.

~Eric
72Signal914
Mine straightens out the picture, I can put a picture in really crooked and it 'll automatically fix it. pretty cool
Jeff Krieger
Mine only straightens black and white documents. Bummer.
Malmz
Mikiee,

I probably have one. You going to be in the area any time soon? Gotta Alpine, but the wires need to be extended and it needs to be tested. No, I didn't get it at a midnight discount sale............ :finger2:

sm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.