Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Posters Available for the New Year!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7TPorsh
Happy New Year to you all!

I have two new offerings in the 24" x 18" size. Sorry for the not so great phone pictures.

Poster #1 - Porsche 914/6 Blueprint sketch poster
$35.00
This is a reworked design and reproduces well at this size. This poster is only offered with a 1.7 mil laminate which produces a glossy finish as well as saturate the black color against the white background. Image is pure black and white.

Poster #2 - 356 Eleganz Poster
$30.00 - Matte
$35.00 - Laminated

This is a reprint of a 356 advertisement. This poster is available in either a standard matte finish or with the 1.7 mill laminate for gloss and color saturation.
"Powerful elegance with light guided hand."

As always, price includes free shipping to the US48; PM me if you are outside the area. Please allow 10 business days for printing and delivery.

If you purchase more than one poster; all additional posters are $5 less.

Payments and selections may be sent to PayPal: porshster@gmail.com

POSTER #1`
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

POSTER #2
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
stevegm
Curious - Where did the blue print come from? Is it original work? Or did you purchase a license from the copyright holder?
7TPorsh
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 5 2015, 09:28 AM) *

Curious - Where did the blue print come from? Is it original work? Or did you purchase a license from the copyright holder?

It is a reworked version of the original.
SirAndy
Where did the blue print come from?

Porsche ... shades.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Jan 5 2015, 12:34 PM) *

It is a reworked version of the original.

The reason I ask is that I have been looking for original work for the magazine. But, we only want to use stuff that we can get permission to use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.