Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gfg3
New guy here who had one of the first '70 914s imported to the US (long time ago). I promised my wife a "fun car' for this spring. I figured what better car than a 914. So: looking for a clean (not necessarily perfect) 2.0. Prefer yellow with black interior to match her old car, but will consider virtually anything. I'm in Virginia, so east coast preferable so I can check the car out.
Tom_T
QUOTE(gfg3 @ Jan 5 2015, 02:45 PM) *

New guy here who had one of the first '70 914s imported to the US (long time ago). I promised my wife a "fun car' for this spring. I figured what better car than a 914. So: looking for a clean (not necessarily perfect) 2.0. Prefer yellow with black interior to match her old car, but will consider virtually anything. I'm in Virginia, so east coast preferable so I can check the car out.

welcome.png

Nice to see another 914-old timer rejoining the flock.

You might want to also post this in the Garage forum as a new member intro post, since more folks will see it there & it will count as an actual post to get you off the lurker / I'm new here category.

I've seen a few back there FS recently, so also check the other auto search engines & evil-bay, as well as the ads here, on 914club.com, clubNARP.com, & the local Porsche & PCA groups, & Excellence, Hemmings/Sports & Exotics & PCA's Panorama classifieds too.

Good luck on the search! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
gfg3
Thanks for the welcome, Tom. I ran a hello post on the Garage forum to get off the lurker list, as you suggested. Now back to finding a car.

George
eman 928
check out blackforestracing.com. John had two yellow 914 2.0's for sale recently. He is in Denver, NC. Good luck!
Mblizzard
I am close enough along with a few others to provide inspection for any cars in NC should you go that way.
boxstr
If you can bring yourself to looking out west, I have a 1971 with 1974 2.0 running gear.factory fuel injection. New Porsche 911 grey paint, new interior, new seals, chrome bumpers, Mahle wheels, new windshield. Extremely nice looking car. Well priced at $8500. It can be transported by Coast to Coast,@$800 to $1000.
Craig at CAMP
rhodyguy
Pictures?
gfg3
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Jan 6 2015, 09:29 PM) *

I am close enough along with a few others to provide inspection for any cars in NC should you go that way.

Thanks Mike. I'm about an hour north of the NC border in southern VA, so I can probably cover down to mid-central NC without any trouble. Anything west of that I may ask for some help.

George
boxstr
Here are a couple of pics of the 71-74 2.0 914
Craig at CAMP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.