Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Damn those are pretty cars!

Wonder how long until I finally get to see one in person?
IronHillRestorations
Very cool
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Woody @ Jan 6 2015, 10:25 AM) *

Hi guys, Couple of my projects this week

PRICK! stick.gif

Tad jealous ....just a tad....
Woody
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 6 2015, 09:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Woody @ Jan 6 2015, 10:25 AM) *

Hi guys, Couple of my projects this week

PRICK! stick.gif

Tad jealous ....just a tad....

happy11.gif
green914
very nice! agree.gif
r_towle
car are very cool.
I am jealous of the heated shop with tiled floors.....very nice.
mtndawg
The lifts are pretty fancy, put those on jack stands. welder.gif
Johny Blackstain
Anyone else think those 918's scream Lotus? Very similar body to the Elise, more so that any Porsche I can think of. blink.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Jan 6 2015, 10:44 AM) *

Anyone else think those 918's scream Lotus? Very similar body to the Elise, more so that any Porsche I can think of. blink.gif

Well, only if you think of it as a buggy looking version of the far sleeker 918 Johnny! dry.gif

However, it does look a lot like the Tesla Roadster!!!! biggrin.gif

Lotus had much better designs back with the 1960's Elans & the later Esprits IMHO. I never cared for this new generation of bugs - too much like the later redesign of the buggy looking Toyota MR2's!!!!

FYI - We have a 918 entered in the PCA Zone 8 Concours at Temecula Creek Inn on Saturday Jan. 17 2015 - if anyone wants to come out & drooley.gif in person!

We may have to require drool buckets or drool bibs for anyone within 10 feet of it! laugh.gif
barrym
I have to chime in here ... the 918 certainly has the looks, but have to agree with Johny that there are similarities - not necessarily with the s2 as posted above, but a lot more with the s3 ... I own a v6 exige, which (to my eyes) has even more similar looks ...

http://photos.motormutt.com/trade0413/5209...on-1-1024px.jpg

the tech inside the 918 blows me away tho ... awesome ...
914Sixer
Must be some of the Eagle-Ford Shale money flowing into the dealership.
Woody
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 6 2015, 10:16 PM) *

Must be some of the Eagle-Ford Shale money flowing into the dealership.

Yes we have had quite an increase since building the new store. Some of it is oil money.
pete000
Were they in for the second recall?
mgp4591
And I thought I was cool when I was working on Acura NSXs!! Lucky fecker... actually skilled is more like it! aktion035.gif
Woody
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jan 6 2015, 11:35 PM) *

Were they in for the second recall?

Silver one is new, white one is for recalls.
barefoot
My son dragged me kicking & screaming into the Porsche dealer showroom over Christmas in Baltimore where there's a 918 on display. Darn, it's sold so we couldn't get a ride !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.