Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Genes-Auto-Haven-914-Restorations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
Is anyone familiar with Gene and his GT conversions / restorations? He's located in Utah and posts his work on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Genes-Auto-H...338087299699936
Mikey914
Yes,
He's done a few of these. Eugene Rice.
Bruce Hinds
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone wastes their time on Facebook - what am I missing?
It was nice to see another car with phone dials though.
arkitect
Cal,
Post some other picts, I don't facebook....this is my substitute.

Dave biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Genes-Auto-H...338087299699936

What do you want to know Cal?

This guy? biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Cal
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 7 2015, 02:28 PM) *

Looking to possibly have a PPI done by him or someone in that area.
StratPlayer
Just finished meeting with eric and gene. They are going to be doing some work on my car.
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(Cal @ Jan 7 2015, 12:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 7 2015, 02:28 PM) *

Looking to possibly have a PPI done by him or someone in that area.

We can help. Give us a call, we know them inside and out. 855-STOP-101 - 855-786-7101.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 8 2015, 11:04 AM) *

We can help. Give us a call, we know them inside and out. 855-STOP-101 - 855-786-7101.

agree.gif
StratPlayer
Some pics of my car being worked on, its the orange narrow body on his site now.
StratPlayer
Some pics of my car, work being done.
StratPlayer
Some pics of my car, work being done.
echocanyons
Lookin good, what all are they doing to it?
StratPlayer
Removing any rust they find, taking out all the little dents an dings, new paint, installing new seats and going through the engine. piratenanner.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Mar 11 2015, 04:02 AM) *

Removing any rust they find, taking out all the little dents an dings, installing new seats and going through the engine. piratenanner.gif

She's gonna look great for the cruise to WCR! Any plans for a caravan going out there? idea.gif
StratPlayer
I don't have any plans yet for the trip. I'm going to be towing the car to the WCR. Wanna hook up if your going give me a shout.
rhodyguy
The exhaust on the blue car, post#5, is a very early triad. Pre Dave Ellison. Othher than the same on my car that's the only other one I've seen. Pretty cool.
Ferg
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Mar 11 2015, 02:02 AM) *

Removing any rust they find, taking out all the little dents an dings, new paint, installing new seats and going through the engine. piratenanner.gif

aktion035.gif

Looks good, glad to see a great car becoming even greater!
StratPlayer
Thanks Ferg beerchug.gif
StratPlayer
Update:

The car is finished, new paint, new 2056, OEM cyl. bored out to 96mm, keith black 96mm pistons, hastings rings. New vinyl on the rollbar, new seats, new spoke front led euro lights. New steering wheel, new rubber seals all around, new steel rocker panels. Very happy with the job PMB did on my car.... Better than new.

Thanks Eric, Gene, David, and to all the others that worked on my car.
StratPlayer
more
StratPlayer
more
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.