Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need to buy a Fuel Pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kerrys914
Time to buy my fuel pump for my webers. Don't need OEM by any means just a good pump that works well.

I need a Reg, pump, and gauge.

I have seen some pumps listed as having internal reg. Will these work?

Kerry
ArtechnikA
check out this thread especially DavidR (synthesisdiv) comments. anything that workd for 44IDF's will work for you too.

okay - consider yourself contacted about the 2005 cookoff - whazzup wit' dat ?
Joe Ricard
I got a big Facet for cheap. Brand new never used. You will need a regulator for it.
SLITS
Hey Joe, what's your fastest run in the chair/couch? biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
Well, My office chair is a RECARO SRD Cloth.
My computer chair at home is a 914 Vinyl.
So if I get to fast at least I am well supported
All I need is a oriental rack massager. mueba.gif
Trekkor
I'm using the Holley Red pump and Holley reg with dual outlets. A small pressure guage tees off one outlet. 3.5 PSI running pressure is great.

I made a mounting bracket for the pump. It's right near the stock location. Doesn't get hot.
Reg is mounted to the trunk bulkhead next to the engine lid release. Braided lines, hose clamps on 3/8" barbs.

For those who say the Holley is too loud, I like to know it's on. Off idle, it's lost in the music of the SIX wub.gif

KT
Joe Ricard
Oh I get it never even noticed I was sitting on the couch. New helmet hot off the UPS truck. Notice the matching color to the car? Yellow and Black baby.
mueba.gif
Trekkor
pump
Trekkor
reg, tee, guage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.