Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 rubber seals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
BigD9146gt
Well folks,

Since GPR has been in the 914 business for over 18 years, it has benefits, like being able to supply you with new OEM rubber seals at great prices. If you see something you need, give us a call at 800.321.5432. You can Dave at Ex 502, or me at Ex 504. If theres anything else you need, or would just like to talk 914's, give us a call M-F 8am-5pm PST. wavey.gif

Turn Signal seals: $20 /pair
Hood seal: $110
Hood Bulk Head seal: $60
Dash seal: $60
Vent Glass seals: $140/pair
Windsheild Frame seal: $140
Lateral seals: $80/pair
Vertical seals: $90/pair
Window Squeege seals: $10/pair
Rear Trunk Front seal: $30
Rear Trunk Rear seal$40
Rear Glass seal: $40
Door seals on Body: $90/pair
Door seals on Door: $60/pair
Engine Compartment seals: $80/all four.

$1050 for all of them, or just buy what you need.

And much more... wavey.gif

PLUS ***NEW*** OEM Cohline Hard Brake Line Kits for $45!
Tobra
Any pics of seals available? Any feedback from customers, satisfied or otherwise?
echocanyons
GPR is my first choice in parts!

They are great and always helpful
markb
QUOTE (echocanyons @ Sep 5 2005, 12:46 AM)
GPR is my first choice in parts!

They are great and always helpful

agree.gif
I buy from Dave & GPR almost exclusively. I've never had a problem that they didn't fix quickly, and to my benefit. Mark
Tobra
on the GPR website, it does not list any porsche 914 seals
MattR
QUOTE (Tobra @ Sep 11 2005, 09:07 AM)
on the GPR website, it does not list any porsche 914 seals

Their website usually isnt up to date. Its better to call. Ive called GPR a few times for parts and they've always had stuff in stock with great prices and shipped on time. :award:
kenpolives
How is the windshield/targa seal that usually breaks in the corner? is this a repo for $140. how is the quality?
Kerrys914
I got one of the P Parts seal and it seemed to be good. I know they had issues in the past with quality....but word is that has been sorted out. clap.gif

I am sure most places get these parts from the same source so the GPR seal should be okay too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.