Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA San Diego Region Drivers Ed/ Time Trials
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Alphaogre
This year, my resolution was to start getting my 914 on the track and Auto X course. I would like to start testing the waters then go up from there.

I signed up for the upcoming PCA Drivers Ed/ Time Trials at Chuckwalla Jan 24th /25th. I am currently wait-listed, and they said if they get another trainer to sign up, I would be good to go! So anyone who is on the fence about going and can be a trainer sign up so I can get track time! driving.gif

Also, anyone who is int he PCA SDR and does Auto X down at Qualcomm, let me know as well, I would like to have a trainer that comes from 914/ mid engine area if at all possible.

Any tips and tricks to getting started are more then welcome!

Car:
1970 914-4 1.7
Dual 44 Webers with minor headwork.(was done before I got the car)
Stock Narrow Body (looking to at Front and Rear sway bar)
Came with 5 lug conversion with standard 911 Fuch wheels.
Alphaogre
Well a spot opened up, I passed tech and should be good to go this upcoming weekend. This will be my first experience with 914 on the track. I'm excited to see how she handles! While putting on the assigned numbers noticed the 914 was close to the color blue as a particular flag that I will likely be seeing all weekend haha.

So I threw a yellow stripe on it so people will know it is the official "pas-car" hahaha

IPB Image

Mugs914
Ha ha! That is hilarious! You are going to have a great time!

Glad you made it in. I'll be sure to find you and say hello!

Mike
Alphaogre
Yea deffenetly do that, this is my fist time for anything so any information, cridasisum or advise is WELLCOMED!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.