Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Engine cooling parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Puebloswatcop
Looking for several pieces of engine cooling tin that somehow came up missing from my 914-4 rebuild Can anyone help?
pilothyer
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 9 2015, 10:18 PM) *

Looking for several pieces of engine cooling tin that somehow came up missing from my 914-4 rebuild Can anyone help?

You may want to include in your ad, which engine, what parts you need, etc.
bdstone914
I have most engine tin. Need to know which ones an which size engine.
Puebloswatcop
So frustrated that I forgot to mention it is for a 1974 1.8. Don't know who got into my man cave and threw some very important stuff away....must have been the non-man half.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 9 2015, 10:47 PM) *

So frustrated that I forgot to mention it is for a 1974 1.8. Don't know who got into my man cave and threw some very important stuff away....must have been the non-man half.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 10 2015, 09:53 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 9 2015, 10:47 PM) *

Pm me your email address and i will send an exploded view of of the engine sheet metal so you can identify what you need.
Bruce
Or email me at
Bdstone914@aol.com
Puebloswatcop
Thanks for all of the offers, I appreciate the help. Think I have closed a deal on exactly the pieces I need. Will keep in touch here for anything else I find I might need.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jan 13 2015, 09:45 PM) *

Thanks for all of the offers, I appreciate the help. Think I have closed a deal on exactly the pieces I need. Will keep in touch here for anything else I find I might need.

Let me know if it does nit work out as i have gathered most of the upper tin parts.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.