Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear swaybar shock bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Alphaogre
I'm looking for the rear swaybar bolts that replace the lower shock bolts.

Thanks,

Chris
914Sixer
I think they are available from Porsche but VERY expensive. $60 +
bdstone914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 10 2015, 08:00 AM) *

I think they are available from Porsche but VERY expensive. $60 +

I think they are closer to $120 each.
Alphaogre
Yep, the price I came across was $90.00.....which is why I'm here. Thought I have to try and see if I can find some old one before shelling that kind of $ for 2 bolts.
pilothyer
Here is one for sale on the samba, cheaper and you would be half way there biggrin.gif

SAMBA
bdstone914
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Jan 11 2015, 01:15 AM) *

Here is one for sale on the samba, cheaper and you would be half way there biggrin.gif

SAMBA

Wrong type. Needs them with the sway bar ball.
pilothyer
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 11 2015, 08:36 AM) *

QUOTE(pilothyer @ Jan 11 2015, 01:15 AM) *

SAMBA

Wrong type. Needs them with the sway bar ball.

A closer look at that ad shows that the seller (hencar) has 1 single ball ended rear shock bolt for the swaybar for $45.00 in his assortment of rear shock bolts. You have to select see all pictures to see it, but he does mention it in the ad.
boxstr
I have some at CAMP 914. Let me double check and make sure they are what you need.
Craig at CAMP
PlaysWithCars
If Craig's don't work out I also have a pair.
ctkellett
I am looking for a set of these lower shock bolts, I do not need the swaybar style, the standard style are ok.

Anyone have a set they would like to sell?
ctkellett
Thanks 914 community, I have purchased a set now that I would not have gotten without the help of this board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.