Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Outside mirror screws
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Outside mirror screws! Got a right mirror under the tree at Christmas, was so happy to get that, now I just need the proper screws. I looked at Pelican,s screw list but couldn't find screws that are specifically for the original mirrors.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
rmdinmd
914rubber has them in stainless steel.
Ian Stott
Just finished with 914rubber website, ordered the screws and of course you have to look around "in case" you need something else! Ordered the carpet for the trunk with the edges bonded as well as the things that hold the targa top in place while it is in the trunk. My question now is concerning an underlay that goes under the trunk carpet? Is there such a thing or am I getting my vehicles mixed up?

Wish I could post pics, my driveway is almost perfectly smooth ice with a thin layer of snow on top, extremely slippery! I'm worried my wife will put the brakes on when heading into her garage and slide into the house!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
rhodyguy
There would be a pad, sponge, under the rear trunck carpet. They can retain moisture very nicely. I tossed mine. Might as well order a couple of the 914rubber mirror base gaskets.
GaroldShaffer
Just for the record they are the same screws used to hold on the door striker plates to the door jamb, but I agree, buy the new stainless ones.
Mikey914
Mine are stainless. For a few pennies it's not worth going cheap here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.