Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest 914 Artwork
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
OllieG
Hi all,

Just thought I'd post a couple of recent drawings I've done. First off is the brainchild and project goal of Jeff Hines - the car Richie Ginther should've fielded at the '71 Le Mans!

IPB Image

..and second up is Wayne Eason's UK-based 3.0l Six which gets regular outings in the PCGB Championship.

IPB Image

If you fancy having your car drawn up, check out my 'Member Vendors' listing or send me a PM.

Member Vendor listing here

Cheers.
PanelBilly
Still need to get mine framed and hung
stevegm
QUOTE(OllieG @ Jan 11 2015, 12:59 PM) *

Hi all,

Just thought I'd post a couple of recent drawings I've done. First off is the brainchild and project goal of Jeff Hines - the car Richie Ginther should've fielded at the '71 Le Mans!

IPB Image

..and second up is Wayne Eason's UK-based 3.0l Six which gets regular outings in the PCGB Championship.

IPB Image

If you fancy having your car drawn up, check out my 'Member Vendors' listing or send me a PM.

Member Vendor listing here

Cheers.

Nice. Maybe we can feature your artwork in Fourteener Motoring Magazine. I'll send you a PM.
OllieG
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 11 2015, 06:50 PM) *

Nice. Maybe we can feature your artwork in Fourteener Motoring Magazine. I'll send you a PM.

Would be glad to Steve...
Mueller
Very nice!
Madswede
Ollie does good work. shades.gif Of course, excellent subject matter to start with helps greatly!
EdwardBlume
Awesome work! You are definitely on my list for Dad's car.
johnhora
WOW!.....fantastic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.