Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's this plastic shroud by the headlight motor called and where can I get one?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cuda911
Hey all, continuing in cleaning up all the paint overspray (from when it was painted in 1986). Got most of one of the headlight motors cleaned up today. The plastic shroud next to it is cracked. Not sure what it's called.

Part name please? Anyone got one for sale? (or a pair of them).

Thanks!

EDIT: OK, got a PM. It's called a headlight relay cover. And,he's offered to sell a pair of 'em.
johnhora
I have a pair of them in black with mounting screws if needed....
Cuda911
Thanks, John. Let me wait for a reply from the other guy who PM'd me that he has a pair.
johnhora
Thanks Mike...just let me know..
Cuda911
QUOTE(johnhora @ Jan 12 2015, 12:33 PM) *

Thanks Mike...just let me know..

Thanks, John. The other guy is sending me a set. Much appreciated though!
johnhora
Thanks Mike...glad you got a set to replace the blue ones....don't you just love overspray....good luck with the project...nice color....John
Cuda911
QUOTE(johnhora @ Jan 12 2015, 03:48 PM) *

Thanks Mike...glad you got a set to replace the blue ones....don't you just love overspray....good luck with the project...nice color....John

Thx. Yeah, the overspray is terrible inside of both trunks. Funny... the previous owner was happy with it since the 1986 paint job. But, I just don't care for it at all, so am slowly cleaning it all up. I was going to just clean the HL relay covers, but figured I may as well replace them since one is cracked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.