Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prayers, Good Vibes, etc needed for Jaime
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
'73-914kid
I received a saddening text message from Jaime's (oldschool) daughter Monique this evening saying that he had a massive heart attack sometime today. I do not know the details as of yet, but it was described to me as being "massive" with a low survival rate.

For those of you who are of the religious type, please, Jaime needs your prayers, or if you're not religious, keep him and his family in your thoughts and send him good vibes. I should know more details tomorrow once I'm back up in Pomona, but I thought I would let some of you know.
ConeDodger
Oh man... sad.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Jan 12 2015, 01:35 AM) *

I received a saddening text message from Jaime's (oldschool) daughter Monique this evening saying that he had a massive heart attack sometime today. I do not know the details as of yet, but it was described to me as being "massive" with a low survival rate.

For those of you who are of the religious type, please, Jaime needs your prayers, or if you're not religious, keep him and his family in your thoughts and send him good vibes. I should know more details tomorrow once I'm back up in Pomona, but I thought I would let some of you know.

Thanks, Ethan, I just found out a little while ago myself and was dropping in to let everyone know. Please keep the prayers flowing for Jaime.
ndfrigi
Just prayed for him and guidance and comfort to his family member! God is in control!
Cairo94507
Prayers going out and keeping him in my thoughts.
Grelber
Damn. Prayers sent.
EdwardBlume
Prayers made.
sb914
Thoughts and prayers to old school
bulitt
sad.gif
rmital
...thoughts and prayers to Jaime and his Family...
timothy_nd28
Terrible news, praying for him and his family.
Bills914-4

... Prayers & Thoughts ...

ThePaintedMan
So very sorry to hear this. Hoping for the very best for oldschool...
Mikey914
Very sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers for him and his family.
bcheney
Praying now...
Mike Bellis
Jaime is a great guy. Prayers and thoughts my friend.
Rotary'14
Hey Jaime,,,
I hope you pull through this,,, you have my best wishes.

-Rob
rick 918-S
FYI: Any of you that have an Alien "T" shirt, Those were made by Jaime. I'll have mine on today. Ethan, Send his family a link to this thread. I had many good conversations with him through email. He is a good friend I never met. Tuff guy, soft heart and a fighter.
Millerwelds
Prayers being sent. To a quick and complete recovery.
wndsnd
My thoughts and prayers are with Jaime, his family, and careworkers.

John
JStroud
Met Jamie at G&R swap, very nice guy. Then he was the only one who showed up when I was in LA pulling a motor I bought, got to talk a lot that day....great guy...I'm wearing my G&R t shirt today..thoughts and prayers for him and his family!!!
scotty b
sad.gif We're all pulling for you Jamie sad.gif
effutuo101
Thoughts and prayers to Him and his family.
76-914
Damnit! Get well soon my friend. Vaya con dios amigo. What can we do? What hospital? Where can we send flowers? Morning prayers sent. pray.gif
Drums66
....Prayers,sent out for him & his Family!
bye1.gif
Mark Henry
sad.gif
Get well Jamie...you're needed in the sandbox! grouphug.gif
mtn flyr
Alien shirt is on, get well soon!
jcd914
Praying!
Krieger
Prayers
Mueller
Well wishes and prayers from us!
abnrdo
white914.jpg

Praying for you and your family Jaime! Keep fighting and pull through!
monkeyboy
Prayers to Jaime. Man I hope he is going to be ok. Is there anything that we can do to help the family out?
'73-914kid
To those asking what we can do to help, I'm waiting to hear back from his daughter. I'm trying not to intrude on the chaos at the moment, but I put the offer out there for if they need help with anything, and she will let me know.

I will pass along information as soon as I hear something new.
johnhora
Prayers and thoughts for Jaime (oldschool) and his family.
Cap'n Krusty
Oh NO! I lost a young brother in law to the same thing last Sunday! Hang in there, Jaime! You're in our prayers ... Puttin' that G&R shirt on in a few minutes.

The Cap'n
monkeyboy
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Jan 12 2015, 08:19 AM) *

To those asking what we can do to help, I'm waiting to hear back from his daughter. I'm trying not to intrude on the chaos at the moment, but I put the offer out there for if they need help with anything, and she will let me know.

I will pass along information as soon as I hear something new.

Thanks Ethan.
StratPlayer
Sorry to hear this,,, get well Jamie.
BuddyV
Sending hopeful thoughts to this great guy that I met a couple of years ago.

Great to see the 914 community take such care......

mgp4591
Massive never sounds good- best wishes and prayers out to you...
SirAndy
Ah crap no ... headbang.gif

Please keep up updated!
sad.gif
MoveQik
sad.gif
green914
Sending good thoughts.
r_towle
hang in there, be tough.

Rich
stevegm
Prayers for Jamie and his family.
JawjaPorsche
Thoughts and prayers to Jaime and his family.
Ferg
Thoughts and Prayers sent
Larmo63
Many prayers lifted up….!
warpig
sad.gif Praying for your speedy recovery
JRust
Damn sad.gif . Thoughts & prayers for Jaimie & his family. I've never met him in person but talked & chatted a few times. Back when I had picked up a Rotary 914 with issues. Very cool guy. Praying for the best
horizontally-opposed
Prayin'

Sure liked that guy when I met him.

pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.