Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Flag mirror part...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
Got some old flag mirrors ? I need to replace that hollow bolt that connects the base to the mirror. The threads on mine broke away. See the picture below: the bolt is part 16, would like the washer labeled 17 too.
jim_hoyland
Thanks for the PMs I am not in need of a good mirror, a trashed one could be the ticket. All I need is the hollow true-square bolt that connects the base to the flag part. The power wires went to the mirror through this bolt
mepstein
DC auto?
markb
I think I have a trashed mirror out in the shed that has what you're looking for. I'll look in the morning & get it out (headed to work at the moment). PM me your address, & it's yours for the shipping cost.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(markb @ Jan 15 2015, 10:00 AM) *

I think I have a trashed mirror out in the shed that has what you're looking for. I'll look in the morning & get it out (headed to work at the moment). PM me your address, & it's yours for the shipping cost.

Thanks Mark beer.gif PM sent
markb
No luck finding it. It must have gone out in the last purge.
jim_hoyland
Thanks for looking; maybe someone else has an old one in a junk box..... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.