Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 914 Fuchs wheels (set)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ndfrigi
Selling a set of Fuchs wheels (3 VW wheels and 1 914 2.0) came out from my cousins 73 1.7 car. 2 wheels already started removing the paint.

Thank you!

Click to view attachment

1st wheel
Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
2nd wheel

Click to view attachment

3rd wheel

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
4th wheel

Click to view attachment
dudzy's914
I will take them smile.gif
Mblizzard
Make sure they all have the same offset.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Jan 12 2015, 06:55 PM) *

Make sure they all have the same offset.

It came from my cousins 73 914 narrow body that he drove for several years. And I did install it to my 75 1.8 and looks okay with no rubbing with 195x60 tires.
Mblizzard
Not trying to cause issues. If I were in CA I would be hard pressed not to think about buying. If they are bug offset then the 55s would not rub. But go to near factory size and they will rub.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Jan 12 2015, 07:13 PM) *

Not trying to cause issues. If I were in CA I would be hard pressed not to think about buying. If they are bug offset then the 55s would not rub. But go to near factory size and they will rub.

No worries! I just mentioned what I know with the wheels. And I make sure my buyers are happy with what they buy. Buyer and I have been communicating in our message inbox. Thanks!
dudzy's914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Jan 12 2015, 10:13 PM) *

I was hard pressed not to buy these and I am on the easy coast cheer.gif
euro911
It might be a good idea to post the offset #s that are on the rear of the wheels.
Sea Dragon 914
Do the replicas have the same offset as the factory? I thought they did but I could be wrong.

QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 12 2015, 08:14 PM) *

It might be a good idea to post the offset #s that are on the rear of the wheels.

ndfrigi

Sir Mark,

How do you measure the offset? Can you give me idea please! But when I installed the AEWC wheels (2nd to 4th wheel pictures) and 914.361.011.01 wheel (1st picture) on my 75, the distance from tire to rear fender (specially driver side) are the same.

But maybe it is better to get the actual offset measurement.

thanks again!
G e o r g e
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jan 13 2015, 10:57 AM) *

Sir Mark,

How do you measure the offset? Can you give me idea please! But when I installed the AEWC wheels (2nd to 4th wheel pictures) and 914.361.011.01 wheel (1st picture) on my 75, the distance from tire to rear fender (specially driver side) are the same.

thanks again!

post #5 gives you what you want to know

ndfrigi
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Jan 13 2015, 11:43 AM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Jan 13 2015, 10:57 AM) *

Sir Mark,

thanks again!

post #5 gives you what you want to know

Thank you for the link!
euro911
Yeah, what GEORGE (and Gint) said shades.gif

However, the #s are typically cast on the rear of the wheels: 'ET-xx'
Mblizzard
I think the offset for bug wheels is close to 4" instead of the 4.6" for 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.