Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ustabedunkel's swap meet and party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
The family Vanagon is loaded, Mark's Thunderbus is loaded, and we're ready to roll. The Cap'n's cel phone # is 805 886 0434, and don't you forget it! (Gonna be on the test ...............)
We're gonna be at Johnny Reb's in Bellflower for dinner sixish Saturday nite, Dunkel's eve. That's at 16639 Bellflower Blvd, about 3/4 mile north of the 91. We're in spaces 270 and 271 at the swap meet, and we're ready to make ALL this stuff go away! Send me home in an empty van! Lyn'll be happy you did ................... The Cap'n
Kargeek
We'll see you there! I stopped by the shop today and put the battery charger on the teener- just to be sure it starts for Sunday AM. DH
SirAndy
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 4 2005, 07:44 PM)
Send me home in an empty van!

shoot. i was planning on attending, but the guy who's name we can't use on this forum anymore doesn't have the $$$ to get new tires for his truck, so i booked his services for this weekend to fix my car instead.

i'm sure you guys will have fun without us.
sad.gif Andy
markb
The Thunderbus is loaded & ready to go! Just waiting on the Cap'ns call so we can hit the road. A brief stop by our local Mac Tools sellers' house (he's going out of business & selling off his remaining stock, so I'm hopin' for a good deal or two). wink.gif I'm all set for some good BBQ tonight, hope a bunch of you show to share it with us. See ya in Long Beach! wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.