Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: e-brake cable and attachment bits
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tadink
HI all -

putting the e-brake back on the car - and I'm almost there -

What I need now is the cable #59 and the attachment bits 60-61-62 from the pic below - Click to view attachment

any help is appreciated!!

cheers beer3.gif

td
carl k
The parts you've listed are for the heater control cables. smile.gif

Carl
914runnow
in ref to heat cable...75 76 was diff length from other years..what set up are you putting on the car??
Mr. Stone might have one..
tadink
QUOTE(914runnow @ Jan 13 2015, 01:47 PM) *

in ref to heat cable...75 76 was diff length from other years..what set up are you putting on the car??

LOL - well that makes perfect sense to put the heater cable under the hand brake assembly pic!! sigh

My car is a 1971 - thanks for looking out for the poor unfortunates like me!!

and just to be clear - I have a heater, but I don't have an e-brake. Looking for the e-brake cable only, NOT the heater cable.

td
bdstone914
QUOTE(tadink @ Jan 13 2015, 04:25 PM) *

LOL - well that makes perfect sense to put the heater cable under the hand brake assembly pic!! sigh

and just to be clear - I have a heater, but I don't have an e-brake. Looking for the e-brake cable only, NOT the heater cable.

td

i have the short cable and related parts for the hand brake lever. Parts 23-29 in the diagram. Not sure you need the spring. I know the earliest cars did not have them. It clips to a loop on the firewall.

Bruce
tadink
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 13 2015, 02:42 PM) *

QUOTE(tadink @ Jan 13 2015, 04:25 PM) *

td

i have the short cable and related parts for the hand brake lever. Parts 23-29 in the diagram. Not sure you need the spring. I know the earliest cars did not have them. It clips to a loop on the firewall.

Bruce

HI Bruce - nope, I have that one, I need the bits that go from that piece thru the firewall and attach to the brakes themselves....

thx

td
bdstone914
Then you need the cables. Best to buy them new. Most get burnt feom touching the heat exchangers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.