Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Renegade conversion & Chevy 327 rebuilt engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gloy62
Anyone interested in a Renegade conversion & Chevy 327 rebuilt engine. Th bs.gif Renegade has never been used and the engine is a rebuilt corvette 327. Let me know and willing to negotiate.
Engine $2,300-2,500.
Renegade $1,500-1,700

Added pictures of the engine, the Renegade includes Water pump & bracket, trans adapter, clutch, shift linkage & the motor mount. And I might have some other stuff too. I will post pictures of the Renegade stuff later today.

The rebuild included Re-conditioned rods, new rings & bearings, valve job, new guides & seats, stainless steel intake and exhaust valves, cam was hot tanked and the crank was turned.
bfrymire
QUOTE(Gloy62 @ Jan 13 2015, 06:52 PM) *

Anyone interested in a Renegade conversion & Chevy 327 rebuilt engine. Th bs.gif Renegade has never been used and the engine is a rebuilt corvette 327. Let me know and willing to negotiate.

Hello,

Price and location would be nice. smile.gif

-- brett
Gloy62
Include price above and I am in San Diego area.
mgp4591
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif Jus' sayin'...
JStroud
Some pics would help, also what are specs on the rebuild, what's included with the renegade stuff? More info might help you sell it.
matthepcat
Do you have paperwork on the rebuild components or the shop that rebuilt it?
Gloy62
Updated pics and description
Gloy62
Updated engine info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.