Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First time Ive noticed this (914 world headquarters)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wes
So Im looking on eBay (to much time on my hands) at 914 listings and I noticed that a part is from the 914 world headquarters and my first thought, oh wow Andy's making parts for us, then as I look closer I see its good old lionel-atlanta, didn't lionel say he was leaving sometime ago any way maybe its been all a long but to my on trained eye looks like he has found a way to use the 914 world name probably legal but oh well. WTF.gif WTF.gif
ChrisFoley
914 World Headquarters was associated with Automobile Atlanta before the world wide web existed.
Tom_T
I think that is just their evil-bay sign-in name or account name, & other employees had sometimes done the stuff on there from time to time all along anyway.
chads74
Did you happen to come across his ad for the "very last NOS left heat exchanger in the world"? I saw it just a couple days ago.
rhodyguy
Last one in Marietta maybe. Perhaps 'last known..'. Their ebay ads were usually pretty funny. When I still looked at ebay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.