Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Things are coming along…..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Larmo63
Picked up my 2056 from EMW today and now the fun starts. Powder coated tin, rebuilt alternator, Webers, a few tricks. Also at the same time, /6 rear stubs & hubs, 6 x 15 Fuchs and all 911SC front end to include Bilstein struts, big brakes, etc.

Speedy is excited, and he's ready to go faster.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
76-914
It's like Christmas again, only better! piratenanner.gif What do you plan on doing with those 4 bolt Fuch's. drooley.gif
r_towle
Fantastic.
Keep going you will be driving again soon.
Dave_Darling
Suggestion: Ditch those bolt-on valve covers for the stock ones. The stockers usually don't leak, the bolt-on ones usually do. The stock ones also don't pull rocker studs out of the head....

--DD
ndfrigi
I'm jealous sir Lawrence!
Larmo63
I didn't spec the valve covers. AT ALL. I don't think those will end up on my engine.

The four lug Fuchs will be sold.
Larmo63
"Keep going you will be driving again soon."

I have a fully functioning 1.7 "powerhouse" in the car right now, so I'm mobile. To do the front and rear suspension, I'll be on jack stands for a few days, them back rolling. I love to drive this car.
Mueller
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jan 15 2015, 09:08 PM) *

"Keep going you will be driving again soon."

I have a fully functioning 1.7 "powerhouse" in the car right now, so I'm mobile. To do the front and rear suspension, I'll be on jack stands for a few days, them back rolling. I love to drive this car.

Congrats!

I need to save up a little bit more money to go get a 1.7 that is available for my car!
colingreene
Those are some Hawthorne style valve covers for sure.
Chris H.
That 2056 is really gonna put a smile on you face. Nice job sticking with it! You made that car very nice.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.