Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my lime green 90% done!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
adiokyro
she's over at ace's high in santa rosa getting some charcoal ultrasuede after original customs mechanicals and altissimo paint ( : cheer.gif
stevegm
Beautiful!
siverson
Looks great. Early car? 70?
G e o r g e
That is pretty.

are you installing suede between the dash and the window?
adiokyro
QUOTE(siverson @ Jan 16 2015, 06:10 PM) *

thanks guys! Its a 1973 2.0 ive gone for the slightly stripped down look so removed the console, used a multi-gauge on dash instead, as well as had the front bumper guard/license plate holes welded in and re-chromed....
Elliot Cannon
Future COTM for sure. Love the seats.
KELTY360
Oh my, that is simply beautimous! drooley.gif
JRust
Nice man! I love green drooley.gif
ndfrigi
Yes a real beauty!
ndfrigi
Yes a real beauty!
JawjaPorsche
Damn, that looks good! beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Very nicely put together car smilie_pokal.gif We need to see more pictures of this complete car.
stevegm
I have been very irritated this evening because of a little rust (appears minor) I found under the sail panel vinyl. These pictures are very inspiring. I can't wait to get my car in paint and start putting it back together.
turk22
Yea, were gonna need lots more pictures...looks great
AfricanHijinx
I like those seats too. what kind are they?
rick 918-S
Hounds tooth is drooley.gif
green914
Looking marvelous! smilie_pokal.gif
speed metal army
Very nice!
Green is the fastest color. smile.gif
SHREK914
QUOTE(adiokyro @ Jan 16 2015, 05:23 PM) *

thanks guys! Its a 1973 2.0 ive gone for the slightly stripped down look so removed the console, used a multi-gauge on dash instead, as well as had the front bumper guard/license plate holes welded in and re-chromed....

Car looks Awesome adiokyro!!! I live in Santa Cruz and drive a 1974 2.0, I've been trying to find a place to get my front bumper holes welded and have it chromed. Can you refer me to where you got yours done at?
914Sixer
LOOKING GOOD !!!
EdwardBlume
As Hannibal from the A Team used to say.... "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Nice work! Congrats!
Mueller
Very, very nice...love that color.
adiokyro
QUOTE(AfricanHijinx @ Jan 16 2015, 06:45 PM) *

I like those seats too. what kind are they?

thanks!!! they are from gts classics "le mans seats" fit 914 perfectly--
adiokyro
QUOTE(SHREK914 @ Jan 17 2015, 12:58 AM) *

QUOTE(adiokyro @ Jan 16 2015, 05:23 PM) *

Car looks Awesome adiokyro!!! I live in Santa Cruz and drive a 1974 2.0, I've been trying to find a place to get my front bumper holes welded and have it chromed. Can you refer me to where you got yours done at?

cool!!! ill drive over when its done! i got them done at superior chrome in san jose
don-6
Lime green with the black and white hounds tooth seats! Awesome combination, I can't wait to see the finished car.
Maltese Falcon
Never been a fan of green Porsches, but I've just enlisted into the Lime green ranks aktion035.gif
Awesome car !
Marty
rgolia
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jan 26 2015, 02:43 PM) *

Never been a fan of green Porsches, but I've just enlisted into the Lime green ranks aktion035.gif
Awesome car !
Marty

agree.gif
mrholland2
I'm working on my Lime Green one too! Although it is a less-expensive build etc. Pics when I get that far . . just a painted body for now!! I'll soon be begging for help with appropriate seared mammal flesh and beverages!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.