Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb 2.0 or larger engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Snave007
Looking for 914 2.0 or fresh performance bigger motor or rebuild able short block 1.8.

forrestkhaag
I spent a great deal of time looking for a 2.0+ motor and decided that it would be a far more rewarding experience to have one built to spec, shipped to me in Socal and R&I the old engine as a core. This approach proved to be tremendously more cost effective due to freshness, exact build i wanted, and many upgrades - all as a turnkey engine delivered to my door.

the builder i am using is TVX Performance in Dallas / Talk to Ken at TVX and discuss your needs / he is extremely knowledgeable in mechanical engineering, strength of materials, and general engine performance enhancement, carb set-up, etc.

Forrest
stevegm
QUOTE(Snave007 @ Jan 17 2015, 04:58 PM) *

Looking for 914 2.0 or fresh performance bigger motor or rebuild able short block 1.8.

I have two 2.0L engines ready for rebuild. Both are complete including the FI. But, I would sell them as long blocks or short blocks. Black Forest Racing does complete rebuilds if your looking for someone to do it, and they have a great reputation. I also have a 1911 engine that has all the bells and whistles and less than 1/2 hour of run time on it. It is ready to go.
914ltd
I have several 2.0 and 1.8 engines. Nothing "fresh" but good running engines and not too far from KC. I will replace any part not suitable for your needs if found bad.
2.0 with Euro's Web 86B "track" mid and upper power range. About 15 hours, fresh heads. $2500. long block with sheetmetal. No intake or exhaust.
2.0 with Weber 40 IDF's runs good, long storage before recent start up. No history. $950. many more. Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.