Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Tech Session in Portland this afternoon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cary
I think this was posted once last month. But I thought I'd post it again.
Don't know the shop or owner. But should be fun.
It does conflict with the Seahawks game.

Porsche 914 Tech Seminar and Bull Session

Sunday, January 18, 2015
12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. or until the last guy leaves.
Mount Scott Motors, 8400 SE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97266

Attention 914 owners!!!!! Here is an Event Specifically for YOU!

Eat, consume beverages, hang with a bunch of like-minded Porchephiles, look at lots of cool 914’s, and participate in a general 914 Bull Session. We have 914 Videos!

This is a free event, open to anyone that’s even remotely interested in 914's. Drive your 914 and park it with as many as can fit on the property (lots of em).Or arrive in any manner possible. The important aspect of the event is that you get to this gathering.

We will be covering General Winter Maintenance Items......CV joints, Brakes, Fuel System, MODS, Rubber Replacement, etc.......Get it ready for SUMMER!

Bring Snack Foods to Share and Your Own Beverages.
However . . . Some of both may be provided, but contributions of either or both will be gratefully accepted and enjoyed by the many.

Any questions at all, call or email Steve Knepper, 503-407-6408 or Paul Kust, 360-256-3873
cary
Nice turn out. About 20 folks.
warpig
Why do I always see stuff like this after it is over? headbang.gif
Was this posted here before the actual event? blink.gif
Is it a regular thing? confused24.gif
cary
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...nd,Bull+Session

I had numerous reminders from Oregon PCA so I kind of forgot about posting it here again. Sorry ......

Paul put together a nice agenda.
I'm sure we'll do it again. Maybe a workshop, maybe a dinner.
PanelBilly
I dropped them a note earlier in the week saying that I would have been there if it wasn't for the play offs. I received a response saying that they would plan another one and pay more attention to what else was scheduled for that date
JRust
Well crap. I would have tried to show. 20 people is a great turn out. Wish I could have made it. First I heard of it sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.