Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unreal beautiful day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
It's one of those intensely beautiful days, cool, bright, and deep blue sky in every direction.

Tomorrow, we lay to rest a childhood friend, I wish he were here to see this day, with me.

Enjoy what you have, for as long as it lasts, and tell the people around you how glad you are.

I'm glad I found you all, be safe.

M
Rhodes71/914
Amen brother.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Joseph Mills
Sad to hear about your buddy...

I lost a lifelong friend first of the year. Hurts.
swood
Sorry to hear it big guy. They seem to be dropping like flies around us. Last month my wifes cousin. Yesterday a friends nephew who was shot last week in Mosul Iraq. He was 20. I think death of others around us serves as a continual reminder of how transitory and short life really is.

Psalms 46:10,11 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.
SpecialK
Very sad Miles. If he was a friend of yours he had to be a pretty great guy.
jimtab
My condolences, I've been thru that too many times already starting in 1966 when many of my friends were lost in SE asia. My grandad used to say, "someone dies everyday and its never the right one", I wish I could tell him how true what he said has turned out to be to me. Just remember no one gets out alive, what counts is how you live, not how or when you die. All the best.
Bleyseng
QUOTE (jimtab @ Feb 5 2005, 02:01 PM)
Just remember no one gets out alive, what counts is how you live, not how or when you die.

Thats a good line to live by, Jim.
jwalters
Very sorry for your loss--I too am too familiar with such losses---Chin up friend--Amen Brother. J.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.