Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 914-4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
chrisz01
74 914-4 2.0 Solid Chassis Real fuchs 7 and 8x15, 911S aluminum calipers, 914/6 rear hubs and stub axles and brake rotors, (5 lug conversion done right) Bilstein all corners turbo tie rods, 22mm gun driled torsion bars, Charlie Bar front sway bar, Kerry Hunter header, Jet Hot coated with supertrapp muffler, Haltech fuel injection, tunca can oil trap , Aeroquip fuel lines, European lenses, $14,500 or best offer. Chris 925-516-0842
MikeInMunich
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Love usin' that. But honestly, we'd love to see it. shades.gif

M.i.M.
matthepcat
Here is this listing on Craigslist:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4854092803.html
chrisz01
Thanks for posting my craigslist ad. I am having trouble retreiving pictures from my computer. This is really a great canidate for a Porsche 914 6 conversion or just go out and autorcross/solo this car. I bought the car with 6 conversion in mind. I changed my mind and I am going into the 356 outlaw mode. Thanks for the reply. matthepcat.

clz

PS price is OBO
EdwardBlume
Very nice looking car...
EdwardBlume
aktion035.gif
RFoulds
the craigslist ad expired. is car still for sale? Are flares glass or steel?
budk
QUOTE(RFoulds @ Feb 3 2015, 01:26 AM) *

the craigslist ad expired. is car still for sale? Are flares glass or steel?

Seriously, can you not tell from the pic that the flairs are not steel ?
chrisz01
They are fiberglass and done very well. RobW thanks for posting those pictures the one one run was fun. The price is very negotionable.

clz
chrisz01
Its back on craigslist SF area.

clz
matthepcat
This car looks super nice. What are the details on the 2.0? Completely stock outside of the fuel injection and header?

Know the mileage on the engine?
chrisz01
I believe the speedo reads right around 85,000. The internals of the engine I dont know for sure. My guess is if some one went to the expense of the Haltech fuel injection and the header there is most likley at least a cam in it.

clz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.