Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2015 Rolex 24 Hours
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThePaintedMan
Shane, the awesome guy he is, came through and offered us a couple of free tickets! Anyone else going? Should be an interesting race and several new chassis. I'm excited!
URY914
For a preview of the cars at the 24 go to my flickr page and check out my shots from the Roar Before the 24 2 weeks ago..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ury914/

Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
Zimms
Nice shots Paul! That is a lot of photos.
stevegm
I'm not going this year. Can someone send me some pictures of the Porsche Corral and also any 914s they see, for the magazine?
Jetsetsurfshop
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jan 20 2015, 12:34 PM) *

Shane, the awesome guy he is, came through and offered us a couple of free tickets! Anyone else going? Should be an interesting race and several new chassis. I'm excited!

Have fun! I wish I could of used them myself. To much invested in the Chin event to cancel. mad.gif
Take some pictures for me.
naro914
We are here!
Not with the 914 though sad.gif Couldn't get a corral parking pass so didn't want to chance parking Huey outside (plus he's kind of apart in our garage)

Was at the track today for the race Group Photo...took some pics:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
naro914
and look who's livery is back at Daytona!!

Click to view attachment
Vysoc
Nice photo's Ury & Bob!

The Brumos 58 looks almost retro....hope its not too cold up there for you guys!!!

Enjoy the event I will be watching from my garage with my refrigerator 5 steps away!

See you at SEBRING!!!

Vysoc flag.gif aktion035.gif drunk.gif
naro914
sunrise this morning from our hotel balcony

Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
Zimms
Any track reports? Looks like the factory team took themselves out of contention... sad.gif
URY914
http://www.motorsport.com/
naro914
QUOTE(Zimms @ Jan 25 2015, 10:12 AM) *

Any track reports? Looks like the factory team took themselves out of contention... sad.gif

Yep...
and these are the PROS!!!
I want to know who was driving...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNTOwcJ1bVg
ThePaintedMan
Wow, what a great time. Unfortunately we only got to go for a few hours before my wife got tuckered out. I got to drink a beer with Joe O'Brien and James earlier on in the race, but when we stopped back by later on they must have been on a walkabout.

The action was great - IMSA has made a lot of good changes in terms of rules and full course yellow implementation. We left before the factory Porsches took each other out, but it seemed that the Falken Porsche was going to be the fastest 911 by the end of the race anyway. Unfortunately they had some kind of a failure with the engine case at sunup and their day was done as well.

Anyone hear about the opossum that went through the front of the Magnus Racing Porsche? The picture on twitter was pretty gross.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.