Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Preferred Dash Caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mhenderson57
Are ther any dash caps that are better than others? I would like to cover my cracked dash with a quality product, if available.

Thanks for your input.
GeorgeRud
No real good looking options. You can get one of those carpeted covers, but the best option is to have the dash properly recovered. I believe that Camp914 offers this service.
mepstein
There is a dash cap that looks really nice. Zach has one and I had one that I sold years ago. It looked stock from a foot away. Really!

I recently bought one and it looks ok but not great. the plastic is really thin and doesn't lay flat. It was used for $30 so no complaints but if i bought new, i would find the thicker version.
Cuda911
I have one on order. I ordered it through TC's Garage in Vista, CA. Tom (the owner of TC's garage says that this one looks very good. He won the overall concour at Monterrey this year, so I trust his opinion.
76-914
QUOTE(Cuda911 @ Jan 20 2015, 05:03 PM) *

I have one on order. I ordered it through TC's Garage in Vista, CA. Tom (the owner of TC's garage says that this one looks very good. He won the overall concour at Monterrey this year, so I trust his opinion.

Maybe we can get Ross to print some for us. lol-2.gif How much did you pay? Post a pic when you get it.
dudzy's914
I have on of the plastic ones that I could sell. I agree it looks stock from a foot away. It's brand new, never opened. Got two
JmuRiz
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 20 2015, 04:57 PM) *

There is a dash cap that looks really nice. Zach has one and I had one that I sold years ago. It looked stock from a foot away. Really!

I recently bought one and it looks ok but not great. the plastic is really thin and doesn't lay flat. It was used for $30 so no complaints but if i bought new, i would find the thicker version.

Mine is one of them too (the good one)...looks stock until you knock on it and hear it's harder than normal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.