Full Version: Bag People
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Bleyseng
UNPAID FOLKS!!! :rocketarena

Jfort-1

RichS-1

Blynes-1

Some are mailing checks but I have not got them yet.

Check for your name and PM me if any thing is wrong or to get my address if you want to send a check instead of paypal.
Geoff blink.gif
Jenny
Aw, Geoff. I thought I made a good impression on you. What did I do to deserve a little devil.gif next to my name? ohmy.gif

Jen
Qarl
I swore I sent Paypal, but I checked and it's not there. SO I just sent it.

I was about to post a note to the weenies that hadn't paid yet until I noticed my name on there...

Doh! unsure.gif
72Signal914
How much are they anyway? I know I could look for the thread but I'm lazy rolleyes.gif
richardL
Geoff,

Since I missed any instructions on paying can you either repost your paypal details, or point me at the thread that did.

Thanks,
Richard
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(richardL @ Jun 3 2003, 01:21 PM)
Geoff,

Since I missed any instructions on paying can you either repost your paypal details, or point me at the thread that did.

Thanks,
Richard

The final price is $24 per bag including shipping in the USA.

If you can PayPal the $ to Bleyseng@excite.com at Paypal
ChrisReale
Just add it to my tab laugh.gif
Bleyseng
RichardL, you can PM if you want to mail me a check or use paypal. My email is Bleyseng@excite.com which is what you use at paypal.

Jenny, that is a Dingle! not a devil.

Rusty, your order will go with Jeroens via dog sled to Alaska across the Bering Sea....
don't sit waiting out by the mailbox. It will be a loong time reaching you.

KRK, there is pic of a gear bag on the other thread. Towards the end is the logo that will be going on the bag. It has taken nearly a month to get to this point of finally getting the cash together so they can be ordered. PM me if you want one, they are in very limited quanities, like a "Grasshopper" only 50 will be made.
Geoff
Bleyseng
pic of a bag
Bleyseng
the logo which is 5x7
Scott Carlberg
Geoff-

I just used PayPal to send you $24.00 for the Gear Bag.

2:17am, Thursday, June 5th.
Bleyseng
Karl, I have not recieved any paypal from you.
Other people lets not delay this too much longer.......
Geoff
seanery
hey Geoff, give us a complete list of who hasn't paid and we'll give 'em grief
Mike Wofford
dance.gif dance.gif Geoff,
Just paypaled the money to you. Included $10.00 extra to see if you will ship the sway bar to me.

bootyshake.gif Mike
Andyrew
Ok I sent ze money.. so I forgot, geeez. For the rest of you, If I can pay it, you guys certainly can. crest.gif
ChrisReale
Whats the Paypal address again? the total is $24.00 correct? chowtime.gif
Bruce Allert
Hey Geoff, has anyone fax'd you a cheque yet? If not let me be the first w00t.gif

So you got a sway bar eh? I'm thinkin on going out to Gary's at Parts Obsolete & pickin one up.
bruce beer.gif
Bleyseng
Sold the bar to Mike Wofford, Sorry.
No one has faxed a check to me cuz I haven't given out my fax number!! smilie_pokal.gif

Paypal it to Bleyseng@excite.com
Geoff
Qarl
Really weird. I know I sent it... twice! But it didn't show in my Paypal account.. twice.

I just did it again... and it showed.

Weird!
Jeroen
bump!
Bleyseng
Yeah, like we really believe THAT story Karl. You just forgot cuz your car was towed away to the paint shop.
Geoff
Carrera916
Geoff,

I just send money out without asking if there's any bags left...hope I'm in luck to grab one...

let me know offline if possible...

j
Gint
Isn't it time to sell off the bags that deadbeats ordered to people that really want some and are willing to pay up?
Jenny
Sounds like a good idea to me. PM the non-payers and give them a deadline, say, but end of this week. If they don't pay up, take them off the list and offer X amount of bags to people willing to pay. You guys are holding up the production!

Maybe Mikey can get cousin guido to collect for you, Geoff. gunner.gif

Jen
Brad Roberts
Jenny..

Clean out your Hotmail account... every time it gets full.. I get email bounces. Change it to your all914.com email account.

B
Jenny
changed it to all914. But I almost never check that acct. What are you sending me??

Jen
Bleyseng
Who is that? Jon Watts?

I'll post and pm everyone as soon as I get a chance. I am actually working these days...

Geoff
Bleyseng
OK, last call. The deadline is Friday to pay.
Here is the list of unpaid folks

Kevin P-1
swood-1
My15Window-1
Jfort-1
Korijo-2 cool_shades.gif
RichS-1
Blynes-1

Geoff
Dave Cawdrey
Do I need to pay shipping? smilie_rolli_1.gif
Qarl
I was waiting for Korijo to use that emoticon! Where's the 914club sticker on that wheelchair!
Bleyseng
Those that have cheaper shipping rates then the rest, I thought I would use that money to help pay for the extra bags that will be given away as prizes at MUSR, Roadglue, and other events. Hopefully one will be given away online too.

So to answer your question, the cost is $24 each. I will freakin hand deliver them to you though. Can't beat that.

Geoff
Peter_Hinkle
I missed the deal on these bags. Are they going to have a 914 logo or theme? If so, I'd like to get one. Whom do I talk to about this if they are still available?
seanery
Geoff has the info. They will have the 914club logo on them $25 ish .
rhodyguy
geoff, c.i.m. don't mail the bag. figure i'll see you the weekend of the 4 th somewhere. pull the targa piece if you get to it please.

kevin
Bleyseng
What IM? I will hold the bag for you, haven't had time to pull the targa bar.
Geoff
seanery
are we a go?
rhodyguy
check. in. mail.
Bleyseng
Finally, the sample bag came. Its better than I expected so I should have them in 10 days. Here is the pic.

Geoff
jonwatts
Maybe we shouldn't have done the logo on a black bag in all black. It's hard to see.

rolling.gif
Lawrence
I like bag, Geoff.

Some people believe that money is made off of these "sales". Let me set the record straight: these projects are a pain in the ass.

Back before I went to Egypt, I did a run of mugs. The labor to engrave, pack and ship them (all with shipping confirmation) made the few bucks totally irrelevant.

For an hourly wage, I'm sure you're getting pennies - if anything at all.

Thank you,
Lawrence beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
Brad pays me really well on these projects wink.gif
swood
$$ in the mail today, promise! headbang.gif
Bleyseng
ok
Jenny
Yes! Yes! Geoff, we all really appreciate your work in getting these bags made. I can't wait to get mine. dance.gif Make sure you're not losing money on this deal like you did with the stickers. If we need to pitch in a couple extra dollars, let us know. BTW, did everyone pay up??

Jen
Bleyseng
Almost but we have enough sold that I will order now. Check back a page for a actual pic of a sample bag I got. They are pretty nice and BIG.
Easy to fit a helmet and shoes in them or a weekends worth of clothes. Comes with a shoulder strap too.

Geoff
swood
OK, $$ on the way. Please take me off the _HIT List when you get it clap56.gif
Jeff Bonanno
Geoff,

it too soon to offer to buy up the bags not-yet-paid-for? in semi-retrospect, two be better than one... beer3.gif beer3.gif

Jeff
Bleyseng
I have ordered the bags after alot of work. I haven't had time to review the paid list to see how many are left over. I will do that soon.

Geoff
Qarl
I paid via Paypal several weeks ago... remove my name from the first page please.
seanery
Karl's a slacker! - haha- doesn't want people to know -haha- slacker-

slacker

wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.