Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2015 Vendors donations! Let's get them coming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
To all our wonderful vendors here. I will be sending out PM's very soon. We thank you guys so much for all your support through the years. We always enjoy letting everyone know about the vendors and their products. We all need vendors like you that share the passion of wanting to keep our hobby alive, and our cars on the road and looking good.

Please feel free to post here with your donations. Or send me a PM. You'll be hearing from me either way. There is no pressure here though. This isn't meant to be a burden on anyone. If you can do something great. No problem if you can't swing it this time around.

As we get donations I will be posting them here. Both to let participants know what will be at the event. And more importantly, to let all our members know what kick ass vendors we have. Plus, we’ll get the word out on vendor products. With each donation I hope to include a list of new products or specials our vendors have to offer.

first.gif smilie_pokal.gif cheer.gif

Thanks Everyone
Mikey914
You know you can count on me for a bunch of stuff biggrin.gif
stevegm
Fourteener Motoring magazine will pitch in. PM me and we can work out what we can contribute.
oldschool
shades.gif
warpig
Now that my press is up and running, piratenanner.gif I got shirts covered if you have some art. evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.