Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O.T. Is it true?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 novice
I have it on good authority from a very unreliable source that a rumor has been started about a very prominent member of this board opening a porsche shop and that they are in negotiations for a reality show.Knowing this to be untrue I hearby declare my intention to apply for the title of:
Lovable shop idiot
I feel i would be perfect for this position for the following reasons
1)Overweight
2)momma's boy
3)sensative
4)numerous jobs taking out trash ,sweeping,and answering phones
5)very low motivation
6)I don't know squat about cars
7)I am available to travel to car shows etc.
8)you can take me fishing,golfing etc.(good for a laugh)
I was in the running for the mikey position on american chopper.
Have your people call my people,Paul (408)555-5555
Did I mention that my grandparents were very close cousins?could be a good angle for a show!
drew365
Break a leg. I hate reality.
xsboost90
oo mee too..i can work on porsches fine, but should i shave my head and yell alot, or grow a funky gotee and yell alot..up to you.
iiibdsiil
I wanna be on it! I'll be the spoiled brat! And lock all the doors!
Joe Ricard
I'll take the job of quite guy that just turns wrenches. works late to meet ridiculous dead lines and never bitches. Oh screw that it sounds just like the job I have. Hey whats it pay??? aktion035.gif
jwalters
You need a screamer---I am military--I can put the fear of god into anybody when I start to bark at them--- smilie_pokal.gif
scottb
can i be the guy that you only see walking away and slamming doors? mad.gif mad.gif

happy11.gif
CptTripps
I'm good at showing up late without a decent excuse....if that helps.
airsix
Here's how I picture it in my head:

Brad - foreman and self-apointed fund raiser - always having lunch with potential sponsors/benefactors
Mueller - shop machinist. Brad assigns Andy to always keep an eye on Mueller otherwise when nobody's around he starts swapping around the drivetrains of all the cars in the shop.
Andy - line mechanic. Does great work but Brad and Jon do their best to keep him out of sight of customers. Wine&Cheesers are frightened by the intense stare and bright colored mohawk.
Jon - mechanic, visionary, peacemaker. Keeps the other three from killing each other & keeps up the possitive attitude despite Brad's snide insults.
Jenny - shop book-keeper, scheduler, receptionist (because she's the only employee who can communicate with customers with a smile and good grammar.)

Special guest cameos (1st episode):
Craig Laughlin - picking up a GT1 he found on craiglist for $19,000.
Zois - popping in to show his latest bondo&rattlecan masterpiece, harrass the females, and belch at the camera

Special guest cameos (other episodes):
To be anounced.
redshift
I want to be on the show! Here's a couple off my reel!

1. "And my plan would have worked, it it weren't for you meddling kids!"

2. .... "Rosebud"..... (-sigh-)

3. -pulls gun, shoots guy displaying great sword handling technique-

I'll get a package out, soon!

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.