Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Early 914-6 Steering Wheel & Hockey Puck
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
SOLD!This is a 914.347.805.10 wheel dated 7/70 and is a 380mm size. Recently leather was recovered by Dallas Custom with correct cross & baseball stitching. Hockey puck is original and still has its original embossed leather pad, this insert has the metal backing not the foam. This is the thicker grip "RS" or "GT" style wheel and will bolt right on to an early 914-6 or early 911. Asking $950 shipped in the USA

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Mike Fitton
A couple more pictures:
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
lostreasure
Wow that is beautiful!
shoeak
Hi!

I would be interested in that steering wheel.
Where are you located?

Axel
Mike Fitton
I have a couple of offers that are close but I am going to wait until Wednesday before I let it go for less than my asking price. So if you are on the fence about buying this wheel you better make your move before Wednesday. Thanks!
lostreasure
Mike- the hockey puck alone is worth $500 or more!
Mike Fitton
Don't miss out on this, it will be gone by tomorrow.
Mike Fitton
Still available. Sierra Madre sells a reproduction setup like this for $1,250.
Mike Fitton
Bump, offers are getting close.
JmuRiz
Wish I had a /6 to put it on, great looking wheel. I've thought about going back to stock-ish with a hockey puck on my /4 conversion.
type47fan
It just looks right!

Click to view attachment
Gloy62
PM Sent
Mike Fitton
This wheel is now sold! Thx!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.