Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1976 Subie Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
blitZ
I have an almost complete 2.5 NA Subie conversion project. I've been too distracted with other stuff and have lost interest.

The car is a 76 with back dated bumpers, 99% rust free.
19mm front sway bar.
175 lb coil overs in the rear.
All suspension bushings and wheel bearing are new.
5 lug conversion with PMB aluminum calipers up front, 914 rear calipers with milled 914-6 rotors. 944 CV joints.

Boxster wheels with new Khumo Ectas.

Partial list of investment:
All new Speedhut gauges. $600

EMS Stinger ECM installed behind passenger seat. Outfront guy said it should produce 200hp. $1000

Momo Prototipo NIB $200
Flexdam spoiler NIB $165

I have a aluminum Jeep Cherokee radiator with 3 fans, I was planning on mounting in the engine compartment. $400

Hydraulic clutch in place

Engine is a 04 Legacy, with new timing belt, head gaskets and seals. 100K on engine.
5 speed subie transmission. $2500

Needs:

Transmission linkage
Exhaust
Wiring

My loss is you gain.
$7,500 obo
mepstein
Great looking car and price. Looks like a project that could be finished in months instead of years. A couple more pics might help.
914forme
Oh wow, I'm in to deep now to switch, but this is a bargain, and would be a great pickup for someone looking for a mild subbie 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.